It’s easy to join Torbay Theatre; simply complete the online membership form by clicking here:
Torbay Theatre Membership Form
When you have filled in the form, click the Send Form button near the top right and then proceed with your payment.
Torbay Theatre has the following membership categories and subscriptions for 2017:
- Anyone aged 18 and under
- Tertiary Students (please include proof of enrolment with your application)
Single Adult: $10.00
- Any person, aged over 18 and under 65 and does not fall in any of the other categories
Senior Citizen: $5.00
- Any person, aged over 65 and does not fall under any of the other categories
- Membership for two people in a formal relationship e.g. Married, Civil Union, De facto.
- Please complete a separate membership form for each person.
- Membership for any combination of Adults, Children & Grandparents living as family unit at the same address e.g. Mum, Dad and Kids.
- Please complete a separate membership form for each member of the family.
Subscriptions can be paid the following ways:
Please contact us by clicking here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make your cheque payable to Torbay Dramatic Society and post it to:
PO Box 35259, Browns Bay, Auckland 0753.
Either via Internet Banking or by visiting your bank branch, please use the following account details
(* some banks require three zeroes in the suffix)
|Account name:||Torbay Dramatic Society Inc.|
New Members: Please use the name of member applying, and ‘New Membership’ as a reference
Existing Members: Please include, name of the member, member number and the word ‘Subscriptions’ in particulars, code and reference fields.
Select you membership type from the list below, then click subscribe: