Welcome to Torbay Theatre
We are a community theatre company located in the East Cost Bays of Auckland, New Zealand.
Current attractions (click links for more info):
- Roses are Red by Paul Topliss
- Costa del Packet by Anthony Booth
PLEASE NOTE that our next Club Night, originally advertised for Saturday 25 May, has been postponed to Saturday 22 June.
We are sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment.
We put on three or four shows each year:
- One or two plays, generally intended for adult audiences
- A July school-holiday production for young children
- An end-of-year musical production in December
We also have three or four “Club Nights” each year. These are evenings when members are encouraged to perform a song or skit or short play scene for the entertainment of their fellow members in a friendly and supportive environment. These are generally very well received and a lot of fun is enjoyed by both performers and audience.
The best way to stay informed about these activities is to join our theatre, by clicking here.