It’s easy to join Torbay Theatre; simply complete the online membership form by clicking here:
When you have filled in the form, click the Send Form button near the top right and then proceed with your payment.
NB: The membership form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded free by clicking here:
Torbay Theatre has the following membership categories and subscriptions for 2020:
- Anyone aged 18 and under
- Tertiary Students (please include proof of enrolment with your application)
Single Adult: $10.00
- Any person, aged over 18 and under 65 and does not fall in any of the other categories
Senior Citizen: $5.00
- Any person, aged over 65 and does not fall under any of the other categories
- Membership for two people in a formal relationship e.g. Married, Civil Union, De facto.
- Please complete a separate membership form for each person.
- Membership for any combination of Adults, Children & Grandparents living as family unit at the same address e.g. Mum, Dad and Kids.
- Please complete a separate membership form for each member of the family.
Subscriptions can be paid the following ways:
In person at the theatre or by visiting your nearest ASB Bank branch and quoting the details listed under direct credit below.
Alternatively, contact us by clicking here . Please do not post cash.
Either via Internet Banking or by visiting your bank branch, please use the following account details
(* some banks require three zeroes in the suffix)
|Account name:||Torbay Dramatic Society Inc.|
New Members: Please use the name of member applying, and ‘New Membership’ as a reference
Existing Members: Please include, name of the member, member number and the word ‘Subscriptions’ in particulars, code and reference fields.
Credit Card (via PayPal):
Select you membership type from the list below, then click subscribe: